Thursday, September 22, 2005

Pray

I'm attempting to keep my mind in prayer, and praying out loud as I'm cooking and what-not for those about to be hit with this latest hurricane. Since I have no TV I only know what I've read on the internet and heard from others. This is one of the few times I wish I could watch television. It's difficult to continue to praise God and give him glory when things go badly. But that's what we are called to do. He is sovereign. I'm reminded of this song,

Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shinning down on me
When the world's all that it should be
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name

grace

View Current Blog

No comments: