Thursday, April 19, 2007

Who Are You????

Someone keeps reading my blog from my hometown. I'm dying to know who you are. I don't think you are my parents because you arrive here from XGW and I'm pretty sure they don't read that site. ;) I could be wrong.

Email me. Come forth! Pretty please???

I'm off to Oklahoma for the weekend to take the state certification test for high school journalism. I've been studying for it and loving it. I have a renewed sense of the importance of a free press in our country, even if we are often frustrated by some of the things that go on there. One man, began printing the truth about the government, was found innocent of libel by a jury of his peers, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Have a great weekend!
love and grace,
pam
View Current Blog

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam...

So, are you so sure it's someone who knows you that you're not going to name the town?

Just curious...

Take care!

--Steve

grace said...

No...actually, I'm not. Hmmm. I think I was thinking I'd mentioned that before at some point. It's Duncan, OK. Maybe they'll read the comments!

Good to hear from you, Steve. Hope all is going well with you. I am going to try go see Peterson and his show in June. Do you live near him?

Allyson Dylan Robinson said...

Praying the certification tests go well, Pam!

grace said...

Thanks Ally! I'm studying all day today. Good to hear from you!
love,
pam

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam...

Yup, I also live in Hartford, as of last August.

And, I take it from Google Maps that Duncan is a cozy-sized town... I grew up in small towns in Minnesota (800, 1200, 2000 people). Rather different from some of the places I've lived as an adult, and yet pockets of small-town coziness can develop anywhere...

--Steve

grace said...

Steve,

That's super! Duncan is (i think) about 35,000...not exactly sure. It's still cozy compared to Granbury. Granbury is "cozy" to me because I've been there so long and know so many folks...but...it's getting WAY to big even though it's too small for me. (i realize that makes no sense)
Anyway....I look forward to meeting you this June...you think??

pam