Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Adventure

I've had a wonderful week so far. Lots of exciting things are going on, and it seems this is a season of open doors and new beginnings. God is faithful.

I rarely, if ever, write about anything political here on my blog. It's not that I don't have opinions about things that go on in the world, it's just that this doesn't seem to be the place to "air" that sort of thing. I really like keeping my blog as a personal, intimate sort of journal....yeah yeah...I know....it's personal and intimate and yet the world wide web gets to take a peek at it! Makes no sense, yet it's the truth.

I say all that to let you guys know that I'm going to be writing with a more "political" slant over at Ex-Gay Watch. I've been invited to be a contributing author there because they don't have anyone with my particular "voice" and they think my perspective will be beneficial. It's quite an honor for me to be asked. Ex-Gay Watch, as the name implies, is a blog focusing on news and information pertaining to the ex-gay movement and particularly the anti-gay stance that much of the ex-gay movement seems to take so much of the time. The readers of my blog who have a big interest in the goings-on at Ex-Gay Watch probably already read there. But, if you've not heard of it and care to check it out, go for it! :)

I'll update with stories from my job search when I get back to Texas. Hope all is well with all of you!

love and grace,
pam

View Current Blog

3 comments:

James Reggio said...

That's awesome, Pam.

I'm sure that we shall all benefit from your contributions at Ex-Gay Watch. Since you're such a gracious, sensitive woman of the Lord, I'll be praying for your complete faithfulness to the truths of Scripture, though I trust that your words will continue to be filled with both grace and truth.

Blessings in your job search, as well.

James

Timothy Kincaid said...

Congratulations, Pam

I am certain that you will shine there.

grace said...

Thanks James...I appreciate the prayers most of all.

Thanks Timothy...*sniff, sniff*