Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Having a Lovely Time

Palm Beach is awesome. It is truly like a different world down here; particularly at this hotel where they wait on us hand and foot, serve us completely over-priced but delicious and artistically presented foods, and answer the phone when we push any button with, "How can I help you Ms. *******?" It's basically the complete and total opposite of life as we know it back home!

Many good things, great things, AMAZING things have happened all ready. This is, by the way, one of the times of the year when I get to spend lots of time with my very best gay friend. And it's good. He's really like a brother to me. The "business" of the trip begins tomorrow for Tdub and ends on Sunday. Then we have until the next Wednesday to enjoy our time here together.

I've got much to share but I want to process it more with Tdub before I put it out there for the world to see.

love,
grace

View Current Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to know that you are all having a great time in Florida! And... you know that I am infinitely jealous. :-)

Hope you continue to enjoy your stay there and grow a ton. I know it's been an interesting, challenging, and fulfilling trip already! Love you all!

grace said...

Em: It's payback time for that month-long jaunt you took to New Zealand at Christmas! Hope you're having fun at work. hehe!
love ya!
grace