Monday, July 02, 2007

Back Online!

I'm here! My internet was connected today and BOY was I ready! I've been able to check email at a cousin's house just enough to stave off trembling and cold sweats. All the things I brought in the first round of moving are unpacked and put away and I'm ready to go back for the rest. That will happen this week. Here are a few more pictures of my new place.

This is my back patio.


Here's the view out my back door and down the sidewalk where you can see the extra storage/studio/whatever room. It's air-conditioned, has a concrete floor, two cabinets, and two shelving units inside.

This is the view from the living room into the breakfast/dining area.

A kitchen with cabinets all the way up to the ceiling!


Sparky and Emma are becoming very spoiled to the walks we're able to take all around our new neighborhood. I love the weather here; it's so much nicer for walking in the mornings and evenings. There's actually a cool breeze and low humidity. That's very different from Texas. It's still raining off and on every day but not so much that there's not plenty of time to get in several walks.

They love taking in all the new smells...like this tree!

Thanks for checking in. And particularly for all the prayers and support I've received from all of you during this transition.

Numbers 6
24 " ' "The LORD bless you
and keep you;

25 the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;

26 the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace." '

love and grace,
pam

View Current Blog

3 comments:

Bill Williams said...

Great to see you are getting settled in your new home. That little house out back is just the sort of place I would love to have for a study. It looks great.

I hope you are having a great Fourth of July with family and friends!

May God’s richest blessings be yours,
-bill
Spiritual Oasis Blog

Norm! said...

I'm glad you're back online. Your place looks great!

Pomoprophet said...

ahhh! Good for you :)