Monday, October 23, 2006

Today

If you happen to pop in and read today.....say a quick prayer for all the family, and particularly for me that God will grant peace, comfort, and a sense of completeness. Today is Aunt B's funeral. Not only did I have a special relationship with her, she was part of a shared history with Tdub that is no more. I know that these sorts of events will happen; many in his family are quite old since he was technically raised by his grandmother. But, this is the first piece of shared history that we are facing, and it comes so close on the heels of everything else. It's just tough.

But God is faithful. I know that.

love and grace,
pam


View Current Blog

2 comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

Thinking of you during this difficult time. So sorry to hear about your loss.

grace said...

Thanks Peterson! All is well.
It was a wonderful service, and I memorable and peaceful goodbye.

love,
pam